Due to the uncertainties of the health situation in relation to COVID 19, we are no longer able to organize the gala dinner on Saturday evening, the prices are adjusted accordingly.
Please book according to your needs in hotels and restaurants in the region.
The Clerk of the Course and the Chair of the Organising Committee would like to take this opportunity to remind you of some very important points. Failure to observe these conditions may result in your entry being withdrawn.
- Your climbs will be made on closed roads but you must still drive responsibly and safely.
- Your runs are for demonstration only and must be made in accordance with the laws embodied in the Road Closing Order.
Certain sections of the hill are subject to speed restrictions to which you MUST comply. Failure to do so will result in you being excluded. These sections are as follows:
- Car and Motor cycle Lower Paddocks to the START line: 30 kph (20mph)
- Through the village of HUEMOZ: 40 kph (25mph)
- From the entry to Chesieres and the FINISH line: 50 kph (30mph)
- FINISH line to Upper Paddocks: 30 kph (20mph)